STORE ASSOCIATE - TOWSON, MD
BALTIMORE, MD 21202
We are looking to hire a store associate for our client in Towson, MD.
Job Type: Full time, Temporary
Hours: 10:00am- 6:30pm, varied schedule including weekends
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists customers at store location
Assesses quality of merchandise and pre-sorts items
Properly tags and hang items for the sales floor
Greet customers and answer their inquiries
Remain knowledgeable about products and process all (POS) transactions
Cross sell products while delivering customer satisfaction.
Clearing shelves and pulling merchandise to stage on the sales floor.
Reviewing inventory and placing all items in appropriate locations.
Assists customers by answering questions and providing exceptional customer service
Loads and unloads trailers for shipment
Performs daily and nightly recovery of sales floor
Safely operates a pallet jack, pallet stacker, and forklift if applicable.
Maintains in compliance with safety and housekeeping practices and expectations
Maintains a professional and flexible attitude; Willing to take on different job responsibilities and assignments
Go above and beyond to drive sales for store location
Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years old or older
- High school degree or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Must submit to and pass drug test and background check before starting work
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of
- Physically able to lift up to 30-40 pounds or more
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently