BALTIMORE, MD 21202
Learn a new trade in metal rebar company . Tons of carier opportunity and growth. Auto increase in 90 days upon complition the probation period.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris company vision and values.
2. Unload trailers and store material in storage bins.
3. Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths.
4. Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape.
5. Operate overhead crane to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated or shipped.
6. Operate Fabmatic machine that cuts and bends reinforcing steel bars to specified shapes.
7. Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping.
8. Operate power saw for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specified lengths.
9. Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up or reinforcing steel bars.
10. Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner.
11. Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to work overtime when required
Must be able to work any shift
Must be familiar with, and adhere to shop safety policies and procedures
Some heavy lifting may be necessary
Working conditions can be noisy/ dusty/ hot/ cold