HEAVY EQUIPMENT DIESEL MECHANIC
BALTIMORE, MD 21202
We are hiring for a Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic- Agricultural and Construction equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years working on construction equipment, agricultural tractors, and turf equipment including knowledge of hydraulics, electrical and diesel engines on equipment such as but not limited to;
Mini-Excavators Farm Tractors Agricultural Tractors
Skid Steer Loaders Zero-Turn Mowers Compact Track Loaders
- Independently performs diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned construction, agricultural, and landscaping equipment.
- Repairs, maintenance, and/or diagnostics on agricultural, construction, and landscaping equipment as stated on work orders
- Complete customer equipment inspection checklists when necessary
- Complete detailed repair estimate and review with service adviser
- Makes recommendations as to repairs and/or maintenance needed
- Inspect and test equipment prior to customer release
- Follow all OSHA safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Record repairs made, time spent, and parts used
- Participate in product presentations at customer clinics, in-house open events and meeting held outside the dealership
- Complete education requirements in order to maintain manufacturer certification
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
Job Type: Temp- to hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7 am. - 4:30 pm.
Benefits after hired on:
Benefits include competitive wages along with medical, dental, and vision plans. Available short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, 401K retirement savings, sick leave, paid holidays, and vacation after 1-year of employment.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Technical or trade school training and certificate is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in all types of equipment repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural tractors, light construction, and turf equipment
- Possess an appropriate tool set for heavy equipment
- Experience in electrical, hydraulic, and diesel engine required
- Welding and fabrication are a plus
- Must be able to pass physical including lifting of at least 75 lbs., a pre-employment drug screening, and criminal background check
- Valid driver's license is required
- Must be available Monday - Friday for work
- Be dependable with a strong work ethic, professional and positive attitude
- Resume required for Interview