FULL CYCLE RECRUITER
BALTIMORE CITY, MD
At SI Staffing, we are committed to diversity in our internal staff and the associates we provide to our employer partners.
Local Service. Nationwide Reach.
SI Staffing began with a single location in Baltimore, Maryland and have since expanded throughout the country with offices from Philadelphia to Montana.
What Sets Us Apart? SI Staffing Is:
Local. Because we are locally owned and operated, we can deliver the range of services of a large national firm with the decision-making, responsiveness, and flexibility of a local firm.
Specialized. We focus exclusively on industrial staffing. We understand the unique challenges our clients face.
Consultative. We re not just order-takers. We work with you to understand your objectives and work with you to develop the most efficient and cost-effective way to reach them.
Knowledgeable. We have a deep understanding of the local talent market and trends in hiring, compensation and competition.?
We are a growing company headquartered in Baltimore, MD looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team!
Recruiter is mostly in charge of screening candidates resumes, selecting and hiring the ones which best fit each client and its policies.
- Work closely with companies throughout the local area to recruit candidates for administrative, medical, light industrial manufacturing and warehouse positions.
- Post job ads and source candidates on: Indeed, CareerBuilder, Facebook, LinkedInand get referrals
- Conduct thorough interviews with job seekers daily (phone based during the Covidpandemic)
- Complete the candidate screening process such as background checks, drug testing and references
- Ensure completeness of applications including W4, I9, payroll information and/ or other
- Maintain excellent, updated contact with clients and job seekers at all times ensuring candidates know where they are in the hiring process; and clients are kept apprised of all candidates' status
- Conduct thorough orientation meetings with job seekers to ensure on-boarding is complete including review of all company policies and procedures
- Complete 25 or more weekly candidate interviews, 150 calls and 8 + hires per week
- Document all notes and information in the applicant tracking system
- Call and confirm all candidate interview appointments
- Make sure to cover all last minute client staffing emergencies ( may include an occasional call on weekend or after office hours)
- Manage your staff of temporary associates while on assignment.
- Handle terminations, coaching, and or other employee relations matters.
- Recruiting experience is required, preferably in light industrial manufacturing and warehouse
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven long term and stable job history
- An outgoing, and friendly personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to take direction and learn new processes
- High Sense of Urgency to fill positions quickly
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments at once
Job Type: Full Time-
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Pay: $35000-52000/YEAR (Base + Commission)
- Must be 18 years old +
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Bilingual in Spanish Highly preferred
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous recruiting experience is Required, preferably in light industrial manufacturing and warehouse
- Professional email writing and verbal skills
- Drivers license required
- Must be able to go to local client sites as need, mileage reimbursed
- Ability to work weekends (to make an occasional call if needed by clients)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Interpersonal competences and presentation skills
- Professional appearance
- Highly organized and good planning abilities
- Team worker and leader skills
- Efficient in time management
- Able to work with deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to details and focused
- Hard working and dynamic person