BUSINESS SALES MANAGER
BALTIMORE CITY, MD
At SI Staffing, we are committed to diversity in our internal staff and the associates we provide to our employer partners.
Local Service. Nationwide Reach.
SI Staffing began with a single location in Baltimore, Maryland and have since expanded throughout the country with offices from Philadelphia to Montana.
What Sets Us Apart? SI Staffing Is:
Local. Because we are locally owned and operated, we can deliver the range of services of a large national firm with the decision-making, responsiveness, and flexibility of a local firm.
Specialized. We focus exclusively on industrial staffing. We understand the unique challenges our clients face.
Consultative. We re not just order-takers. We work with you to understand your objectives and work with you to develop the most efficient and cost-effective way to reach them.
Knowledgeable. We have a deep understanding of the local talent market and trends in hiring, compensation and competition.?
We are looking for a high-energy, sales minded individual to join our growing team headquartered in Baltimore, MD. The Business Sales Manager will be required to develop new accounts by building relationships with hiring executives of small to large organizations.
- Responsible for new business development and sales execution
- Make frequent contact with potential clients via telephone and potentially in person
- Generate new revenue by selling staffing services and solutions to clients
- Assess customer and key decision-makers' needs and determines the appropriate sales message and sales solution to exceed customer needs
- Maintain an appropriate incremental opportunity pipeline to achieve sales goals and contribute new ideas for achieving and exceeding targets
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions
- Handle all of the Account Management related items in regards to the day to day activity for new clients
- Maintain an excellent rapport and act as the main point of contact for new clients. Develop long-term relationships
- Evaluate and determine the best methods to reinforce and maintain good customer relations
- Actively gain new accounts in a unique territory as a sales account manager, including local and national sales
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect new, exciting business relationships
- Understand each customer's sales needs to provide real, effective solutions
Pay: $45, 000 - $70, 000 a year (Base + Commission)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently
- Business development experience, 2 years (Required)
- Sales, 2 years of experience (Required)
- Staffing experience, 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is highly preferred
- Provenwork experience with sales and selling services required
- Comfortable interfacing with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on experience with cold calls, telemarketing, and sourcing new clients
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (e.G. LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Especially Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent closing skills, prospecting skills, customer service, and people skills
- Customer focused, great at building relationships
- Solid sense of professionalism and integrity
- Self-motivated to succeed and meet sales goals
- Knowledge in light industrial staffing, preferred
- Experience with CRMsoftware (Hubspot) is a plus!