BALTIMORE CITY, MD
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team in Baltimore, MD!
At SI Staffing, we are committed to diversity in our internal staff and the associates we provide to our employer partners.
Local Service. Nationwide Reach.
SI Staffing began with a single location in Baltimore, Maryland and have since expanded throughout the country with offices from Philadelphia to Montana.
What Sets Us Apart? SI Staffing Is:
Local. Because we are locally owned and operated, we can deliver the range of services of a large national firm with the decision-making, responsiveness, and flexibility of a local firm.
Specialized. We focus exclusively on industrial staffing. We understand the unique challenges our clients face.
Consultative. We re not just order-takers. We work with you to understand your objectives and work with you to develop the most efficient and cost-effective way to reach them.
Knowledgeable. We have a deep understanding of the local talent market and trends in hiring, compensation and competition.
- Coordinates the approval and submission of time sheets for payroll
- Audits the entry of new employee information, changes and terminations into the HR and payroll system.
- Serves as an expert in HR/ payroll database entry, including providing day-to-day support to regional offices on database entry and reporting.
- Completes employment verifications, company census, overtime reports, and general ledger reconciliations
- Responsible for special projects and reporting
- Support ticket management in a timely manner
- Stays current on federal, state and local tax laws
- Ensures timely filing of payroll tax deposits and required forms
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Benefit Administration- Management of employee benefits, enrollments, terminations, changes
- Worker's compensation management
- Strong knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office suite
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- Minimum of Associate's degree in relative field
- 2 + years of relative experience
- 1 year of QuickBooks experience required - Must be Advanced/Proficient
- Must have knowledge of and be ale to stay current on federal, state and local tax laws
- Benefit Administration experience- Management of employee benefits, enrollments, terminations, changes
- Worker's compensation management knowledge